LMHS LMC 2020 Usage Guidelines for Students
Goal: to ensure all students have access to the library materials they need for academic and independent pursuits.
- Everyone will correctly wear face coverings (over nose and mouth) at all times when in the LMC.
- No students allowed in the LMC or lab unless with a class (no study hall, no lunch, no advisory, no ‘hanging out’).
- NEW: Online browsing for books!
- Video tutorial for accessing online catalog and placing holds is posted on the website (above).
- Students will use the online catalog to place holds and books will be delivered during Advisory; materials will be in a paper bag with your name on it outside the door of your Advisory.
- Materials will be returned on the carts outside the LMC doors.
- All returned materials will be quarantined for 96 hours (4 days), so please be patient as this will slow down circulation.
- Remember you also have access to Online Resources such as databases and ebooks. Look for tutorials on our library website.
Please email Ms. Morris or Mr. Angell with any questions or suggestions! We are still figuring out the safest ways to bring you the materials you need and your feedback is helpful. Book suggestions (both print and electronic) are always welcome.