Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Ms. Morris Reading?
Search the Library Catalog
Click the blue box above to access the library catalog.
Placing Holds: Quick Guide
Google Slideshow on how to place holds in our online catalog. Books are delivered daily to Advisory or the front lobby. Updated November 23 to show you how to use Destiny Discover.
Use this to find your next read: fiction database that provides subject heading access, reviews, annotations, and much more for over 135,000 fiction titles. (If we don't have the book you want, email us with a request.)
Overdrive - eBooks
Be sure to check out our ebook collection on Overdrive. If you'd like a tutorial, click the ebooks tab above this box. If you have trouble logging in, please contact Ms. Morris - we can help!
Flipster Digital Magazines
Unlimited access to our magazine subscriptions! Email Ms. Morris for the login and password. You can also download the free app for your mobile device and browse regularly without having to login each time.
Library Materials Suggestions
Have an idea to improve our library? Please fill out this form! Thanks for your feedback.
LMHS LMC 2020 Usage Guidelines for Students
Goal: to ensure all students have access to the library materials they need for academic and independent pursuits.
- Everyone will correctly wear face coverings (over nose and mouth) at all times when in the LMC.
- No students allowed in the LMC or lab unless with a class.
- NEW: Online browsing for books!
- Video tutorial for accessing online catalog and placing holds is posted on the website (above).
- Students will use the online catalog to place holds and books will be delivered to Advisory (in-person students) or to the table in the front lobby (virtual students).
- Materials will be returned on the carts outside the LMC doors or the box in the front lobby.
- All returned materials will be quarantined for one week, so please be patient as this will slow down circulation.
- Remember you also have access to Online Resources such as ebooks, digital magazines, and databases. Look for tutorials on our library website.
Please email Ms. Morris or Mr. Angell with any questions or suggestions! We are still figuring out the safest ways to bring you the materials you need and your feedback is helpful. Book suggestions (both print and electronic) are always welcome.
Contact us! Click below to send us an email.
Mr. Angell (LMC para-professional)
Ms. Morris (Library Media Director)